powersupplyrepairguide
Troubleshooting And Repairing Switch Mode Power Supply SMPS
LCD Monitor Repair
LCD Monitor Repair
TV Repair Guide
Troubleshooting And Repairing LCD TVs
LCD TV Repair Case HistoriesLCD TV Repair Case Histories

Troubleshooting And Repairing ATX Power Supply

Troubleshooting And Repairing ATX Power Supply (Brought to you by Jestine Yong)

ATX Power Supply repairI hope that you have enjoyed the short report of “The Easy Way To Understand Switch Mode Power Supply”.  Here I would like to share another article with you that talks about how I have solved a slightly higher output voltages in an ATX power supply. Due to this higher output voltages condition, the CPU would not boot. Let’ start- One of my customers had asked me to repair his ATX power supply. I told him to get a new one (since it was very cheap nowadays) but he said he couldn’t find one that suits his customer’s CPU. He wanted a power supply that is either same size or smaller then the original one with same or higher specification but all he could find was a standard size ATX power supply! For your information, the standard size ATX power supply can’t fit into the PC. As a favor to my customer, I took up this repair job. Repair ATX

 

When the power supply was switched on, measurements were taken. The results were over voltage. The 12 volts line shot up to 13 + volt and the 5 volts line became 5.6 volts.   After the casing was removed, I found it very dirty and I used a vacuum cleaner and a brush to clean off the dirt. Then I saw four filter electrolytic capacitors had bulged and you could see it at the top of the capacitor.

ATX Power Supply

  INSTANT DOWNLOAD
Purchase Online with Credit Card or Pay Pal by Secure Server

Get Instant Access To All The Switch Mode Power Supplies Repairing Secrets & Instruction Right Now!


0 commentaires: on "Troubleshooting And Repairing ATX Power Supply"

Enregistrer un commentaire